Odessa Truck Accident Lawyer
Why can an injury attorney help me?
Mr. Peña uses proven legal abilities to stand up for the injury victims harmed at the mercy of someone else’s negligence. Our team is committed to executing the cases we handle with the utmost integrity and tenacity. If you have been hurt in an accident, call our offices to schedule a FREE consultation.
What to do After an accident With a Semi-Truck:
- Report the accident immediately – File a police report and contact your insurance company
- Go to the hospital or visit your doctor for medical evaluation and treatment. Inform your doctor that you have been in a vehicle accident.
- Be upfront about any previous injuries or a preexisting medical condition. The at-fault driver’s insurance company will find these facts when disputing your claim.
- Take photos of the accident site, the other vehicles, and any skid marks on the roadway.
- If possible, gather the phone number and other contact information from any eyewitnesses.
- Consult with an experienced injury attorney. Filing an injury claim is complex, requiring extensive documentation, supporting evidence, and medical information. Hector Peña, PLLC is here to assist you through this complex process.
Our Personal Injury Services
- 25,925 Total accidents with a 18 wheeler involved in 2021
- 536 Fatal crashes were reported in 2021 in Texas
- 361 Of the reported 536 fatal Texas accidents were in a rural area, similar to West Texas
How much do I have to pay for your services?
A car accident attorney can be worth their weight in gold. But they cost much, much less than that. In fact, with our car accident cases, we charge no fees at all unless we win. That means we offer free consultations, require no upfront costs, and have no retainer fees or hidden fees. Any fees are agreed upon ahead of time and our clients are not hit with unsuspected bills.
We only charge a fee if we win on your behalf, and that fee will be a percentage of what was won. Our mission is to make excellent legal representation affordable to all of our clients and our fee structure motivates our team of professional attorneys to secure the largest possible compensation for your case while making your payments easier, even in times of stress and need.
Can I be compensated for personal injury and the damage done to my vehicle?
Yes, with our legal team, we can offer to help you get the maximum compensation for your case.
What are the potential damages available for Semi-Truck accidents?
Injury attorneys handle accident cases day in and day out. If you take on your own case and lack the knowledge and experience needed to pursue all possible damages, you are likely going to miss out on several possible damages potentially available to you, including:
- Punitive damages, for crashes that resulted from gross negligence on the part of the offending driver.
- Non-economic damages include pain and suffering, emotional anguish, and reduced quality of life.
- Economic damages, including your medical expenses, any required surgeries, lost wages, physical rehabilitation, vehicle repair, property repair, and any disability costs.
- Distressed, confused, and distraught, car accident victims often unknowingly play down the costs and setbacks involved in something as serious as a car accident, or they simply do not understand that they can be compensated for more than direct damage to a vehicle and person. An experienced attorney can help you grasp the full scope of damages recoverable so that you receive the fullest and most just compensation possible. Such will never simply be handed to you. It has to be fought for. That is what we specialize in.
If you were in a serious 18 Wheeler accident in West Texas, you can expect a difficult time ahead – physically, emotionally, and financially. Semi-truck accidents lead to expensive medical bills, lost wages, lost earning capacity, and a range of physical and emotional consequences, especially if you sustained severe or life-threatening injuries.
Our Texas Trucking Lawyers Can help
In most cases, the at-fault driver can be held accountable. An insurance claim can be filed with the at-fault driver’s auto insurance company. This may prove to be far more complicated than you may expect if the injuries are serious, catastrophic, or life-threatening. The insurance company is representing the at-fault driver, and does not represent you. You need a lawyer to level the playing field and protect your right to the compensation you deserve, with offices in Pecos and Odessa Texas, we can offer in house consultations or via zoom. Find out more by giving us a call.
Uno De Los Tuyos. One of your own.
The Law Offices of Hector Peña, PLLC provides you with aggressive legal representation in the Odessa and Pecos region. We focus in cases regarding semi-truck accidents due to negligence of another driver. The common accident on Texas roads have left many without their deserved compensation.
"WITH LEGAL REPRESENTATION YOU CAN ENSURE YOUR RIGHTS ARE PROTECTED AND CAN BE PROVIDED FOR IN COURT." - HECTOR PENA, PLLC
He does a great job.
Working with Hector was a good experience. He does a great job.- Eric S.
Hector Pena is amazing.
Hector Pena is amazing he helped me out incredibly with my injury accident. Was very attentive and professional throughout all my case, helped me get my claim resolved in such a short period of time with the maximum!! Highly recommend!!- Ramiro C.
Hector Pena is the lawyer you want on your side.
Hector Pena is the lawyer you want on your side. The plea agreement was I pleaded guilty to one charge and got 4 others dismissed. Thanks Hector for your help in my cases.- James E.
Se habla español
Committed to Executing Cases With Integrity and Tenacity
Aggressive & Compassionate Representation